Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Forecast for Macy's Basement is Partly Sunny

.....with scattered clouds. Hi everyone! My playroom is all finished. Grandpa painted the walls and Mom found two very talented artists to paint clouds all around the room. Mom spent Saturday moving my toys downstairs, hanging butterflies, and hiding lady bugs all over so I can find them.

Mom also set up my cottage! Isn't it neat! Dad and I sat inside and played with blocks and Elmo together. I can see my bear that Uncle Casey and Aunt Maresa gave me from my window. I am having a lot of fun running around the room and playing with all of my toys

The butterflies were a little tangled when Mom got them from the UPS man. She spent an entire hour sorting out all of the fishing line before she gave up and asked Dad to give it a try. I heard Dad talking in a loud voice downstairs but I couldn't quite hear what he was saying. Mom told me that it was just because Dad has always been afraid of butterflies and he wasn't mad, just scared. Whatever he told them, Dad had all of my butterflies untangled and looking good by the time Mom came back downstairs.
Here are some more pictures of my playroom!




After my playroom was finished, a pretty unusual event took place at my house - not often observed by humans. Fortunately, I was able to get it on film to share with everyone. The great toy animal migration from the living room to my playroom filmed from Chopper Macy.


As you can tell it was quite the procession. Toy trains, dump trucks, and shopping carts were backed up for miles


Despite all of the rush-hour congestion, the animals were happy to be on their way to the playroom!



Any comment about the great migration for the folks at home Horsey? Nope. Okay, back to you guys.

That's it for this week. I have another trip to Riley Children's Hospital coming up but until then, how about a final thought from the monkey.

Nothing? Alrighty then, I guess I'll see you guys next week!


Check out my favorite song!


This is Mom and Dad's favorite video

No comments: