Sunday, April 01, 2007

No More Blogs After This One!

April Fools! Gotcha! No one would have ever guessed that someone as sweet as me would play an April Fools Day joke.



I have been having fun now that Spring is finally here. Mom and Dad took me to the park and I swung on the swing for an hour straight. I didn't want to go home, but it had started to cool off and storm clouds weren't too far away. I like to swing sooo much that Grandpa hung a swing in the basement for me!

This is how I swing sometimes. Thanks Dad!

Grandpa and Grandma took me on a carousel ride at the mall

It was lots of fun. I didn't want to go home and tried to make a break for it! Who new I could cover so much ground so quickly.

This is me after Church. I was just listening to some oldies but goodies on the radio.

But after all this fun, I ran out of gas and fell asleep on the couch. Mom thinks that I inherited Dad's talent for sleeping anywhere anytime.



See you guys after my nap...zzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: