Hi everybody! It has been another fun week in Indiana! There is always lots to see and do,
and learn. This week I started giving Mom and Dad kisses on the cheek. I also started randomly saying the word "meatball". MEATBALL, meatball, MEATBALL, meatball, MEATBALL for 8 hours a day.
Mom has been teaching me "On Top of Spaghetti" and that is the part that I am supposed to say. So, when I see Daisy, "MEATBALL", when everyone shakes hands at Church, "meatball", when Mom is trying to rock me to sleep for my nap......."MEATBALL", "meatball", MEATBALL"!
I am starting to learn the alphabet and have almost gotten 1 through 20 down-pat for counting. I know my colors and like to say purple, red, and orange. I also like to give our neighbor's lawn jockey guy a hug whenever we walk past him. Sometimes I even give him a smooch.
Since we are on the topic of spelling and counting, check this out! This one is for all of you Bobcat fans out there.
and learn. This week I started giving Mom and Dad kisses on the cheek. I also started randomly saying the word "meatball". MEATBALL, meatball, MEATBALL, meatball, MEATBALL for 8 hours a day.Mom has been teaching me "On Top of Spaghetti" and that is the part that I am supposed to say. So, when I see Daisy, "MEATBALL", when everyone shakes hands at Church, "meatball", when Mom is trying to rock me to sleep for my nap......."MEATBALL", "meatball", MEATBALL"!
I am starting to learn the alphabet and have almost gotten 1 through 20 down-pat for counting. I know my colors and like to say purple, red, and orange. I also like to give our neighbor's lawn jockey guy a hug whenever we walk past him. Sometimes I even give him a smooch.
Since we are on the topic of spelling and counting, check this out! This one is for all of you Bobcat fans out there.
Dad says the next thing we are going to learn is "tuition discount" whatever that means.
Go Cats!
Dad's friends at work all chipped in for a very generous gift certificate at Toys 'R' Us right my surgery. Mom and Dad took me shopping this weekend! You would not believe all of the toys there were to choose from there. I settled on a plastic bowling pin set, a soccer ball and net, and a puzzle! Thanks guys! I promise that if you come to visit no diaper changing duty for anyone!
Since Mom and Dad don't get out much they decided to have "date night" at home. Here is Mom hitting the lanes. All she needs is an Old Style and some crazy looking shoes.
This is Dad practicing his soccer skills.

Maybe Dad's co-worker KellyAnne can give me a few pointers 'cause Dad isn't looking too coordinated in this picture.
Until next week, enjoy your dessert.

Ummmm, yeah. There really isn't enough for both of us, so I'll just finish this myself.
1 comment:
Hi Macy!
Yea! Your O-H-I-O sounds great!
Mommy and Uncle Ned used to love to sing "On Top of Spaghetti" and then they'd giggle a lot.
I hope you eat the whole tub of whipped cream. Even one big bite would be super! Happy bowling!
Love, Grandma R.
Post a Comment