Sunday, July 01, 2007

One, two buckle my high chair

Hey there! Don't get up on my account. I'm kinda tired of sitting as you can tell from this picture. Tomorrow will be the third checkup in seven days at Riley Children's Hospital outpatient clinic.

In case you are wondering that equates to 18 hours in the car, 46 cycles of the same five children's books, Mom singing "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round" at least 25 times, and 6 installments of The Dan Patrick Show on ESPN radio. The good news is that so far my check-ups with Doctor O'Neil and Doctor Scherer both went just fine. Doctor O'Neil is my Developmental Pediatrician. Doctor Scherer is the surgeon who patched me up after I went ten rounds with the rota virus. Monday I get to see Doctor Havlik, the plastic surgeon who repaired my palate.

I am looking forward to sitting on the couch with Daisy again. She had to stay home and keep Dad company. Who would have every thought that she would let me pet her! Good Daisy.





By the way I said my first sentence. I said "I did it" after buckling my high chair buckle all on my own. So for now I am going to take it easy after all of this traveling. I will have lots more stories to tell and pictures to share on next week's blog. Are you as excited as I am?




I can barely wait! See you guys next week!

No comments: