
close and let me tell you about my new adventures!
First, I started school! There is a toddler group right near our house. I go there two times a week and learn fun new things. Can you believe it, I'm a toddler! Mom and Dad say I will always be their baby, but I have been checking the tags in my shirts and they all say "2T" for 2 year old toddler.
This is Mom and me right before my first day of school. Mom was nervous, but I told her I'd be okay.

Dad helped Mom pick out my outfit.
This is my class room.

And, this is my teacher Miss Val.

I really like her alot. In fact, after my first day of school, I said "Miss Val" for the entire rest of the day.
This is Miss Val's assistant Miss Brenda. She gives me a hug when I need one during class every once in a while, but I do really well on my own most of the time.

On my second day of class we colored a pretty drawing and glued popcorn to it in honor of the Valparaiso Popcorn Festival this Saturday. Valparaiso is the birthplace of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn empire.

Let's see..... what else did I do. Well, I walked around in my shoes that my friend Taylor gave me for my birthday.

Aren't they pretty!
Then I hung out with three of my favorite friends, "puppy", "pig", and "fox".

After that, I put on my capri pants, just like Mom's, and we all played outside.

At the end of the week, we all went to the Popcorn Festival.

Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, and I all had fun watching the parade. I especially liked the horses. That's it for now. See you guys next week!
1 comment:
Macy are you going to the Pumpkin Festival this year? Mom and Dad want to take me but I'm not sure I want to go unless there are going to be some other cool kids there to show me around.
Cooper
Post a Comment