
The weather here was sooooooooo nice that I spent a lot of time outside enjoying the very first part of Fall. It was a little bright so I had to put on my sunglasses.

But, this Sunday I toned it down a little and wore a dress that Mom's friend Melissa and my friend Taylor gave me.

Where to start, where to start.....well, I went to the Scarecrow Festival with Mom and Grandma. We had lots of fun.

I got to ride the horses there!
Then Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa took me apple picking! It was lots of fun. You wouldn't think I was tall enough to pick any apples, but Mom helped me reach them.

They had tons and tons of apples there.
">
They also had some animals for me to feed. They had goats and horses and bunnies and goats...... I repeated that list of animals the entire day!
See that lady over there? She's my mom and she said that you could come home with us.

They also had some playground animals to ride. Check out how fast I am riding on this horse!

Nice piggy!

Speaking of pigs check this out. I can say "This Little Piggy Went to Market" from start to finish!
I still had lots of energy left so Mom took me to the playground. It is brand new and totally awesome.

Here we are getting ready to go down the slide!

The slide is the color of my tongue whenever I take a lick of a popsicle.
I had tons of energy even after that! So, we all went to a pumpkin farm and I picked a pumpkin right off of the vine.

There was a wooden train to play on, a corn maze, a spooky school bus, and best of all pony rides! I rode a pony named Blackjack. He was really nice and I gave him a pat after the ride.
">
I had lots of fun. Dad even gave me a ride around on his shoulders when I started to get a little tired.

So, what else happened this week. Well, Mom and Dad recorded me saying my ABC's. Dad fat fingered the camera so we didn't get the first couple of letters, but you'll get the idea.
I also learned how to blow my nose.

Besides that, I played with my toys around the house, and .......

did some gardening.

I even figured out how to say "excuse me" after I burped! Mom said I definitely didn't learn that from Dad. See you guys next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment