Sunday, September 16, 2007

When Can We Go to Shedd's Aquarium

Hi there everybody! Like my awesome t-shirt? Maezhen, Larry, and Kaiyu got it for me when they visited Shedd's Aquarium.



Well. It has been quite a week. I came down with a stomach bug again. Mom thinks I may have caught it on Thursday at school. I felt pretty bad on Friday. I couldn't keep anything down. After a while I just layed down on the floor. It seemed just like what happened last May when I ended up in an ambulance enroute to Riley Children's Hospital.



Fortunately, we aren't to that point this time. Dad was supposed to go to New York City for two weeks, but his office kept him home just in case. Mom holds me a lot and that helps me feel better. I feel better and the vomiting is better today. But.....now I have some problems at the other end.



In other news........do you recognize these two kids in this picture?

Mom and Dad celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary recently. In addition to being married for nine years, they have known each other for a little over 20 years - ever since the 8th grade. Dad wanted me to mention that Mom still looks good in sequins and that he loves her very much. Me too, Dad.

See you guys next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Macy,
I have my fingers crossed that you get well fast and that your bug isn't as serious as the one you had last May. You look adorable in your new shirt. Happy 9th to Mom and Dad. What a cool couple!
Love and hugs, Grandma R.

Anonymous said...

Jill and Ryan - I love the matching green shoes Jill!!! I had purple ones.

I hope Macy feels better soon. Stomach bugs are the worst ever in my opinion.

And as always, she's adorable.

Love,Susan and Ryan and "AL"