Monday, March 31, 2008

I See Two Barneys!

Now that my endoscopy is in the rear-view mirror I thought I might share a story from that day. In preparation for the procedure I was given Versed. It makes me really sleepy. Mom and Dad weren't sure if it was working or not because I was sitting on Mom's lap smiling and giggling while I watched Barney. For those who don't know, Barney is a very large purple dinosaur. After a couple minutes, Mom said that she thought the Versed was working. Almost right on cue I said, "I see two Barneys."



Well, it's time for professional pictures again. Here are some of Mom and Dad's favorite pictures. My favorites are the ones you can see my toes.





I am quite the singer. My formula was delivered and in true Dad style, why would he put it away the day it was delivered when he could wait until the next day. My formula boxes make the perfect stage. This is my rendition of Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.




Thank you. Thank you very much.

Guess who had a birthday!



Mom's friend Melissa had a birthday. I had lots of fun playing with Taylor, Tyson, Avery, and Grant. Everyone helped blow out the candles.


See you guys next week!

No comments: