Sunday, March 23, 2008

That's One Big Chicken!


Happy Easter everybody!


This has been a pretty good run for me. I hunted Easter eggs in two states - no bag limit and no license required - played with my cousins, and celebrated Megan's birthday!


It takes a long time to color an egg right. Is it done yet? Nope. Not yet.



Here I am at Dad's parents house! This was about the only time Grandma and Grandpa could get me to sit still for a picture.



Liam, Grayson and I had some Easter egg hunting to get done.



We ran all over Grandma and Grandpa's yard looking for eggs.



Aunt Maresa helped Grayson find some eggs. He was still new to the game having only recently been through St. Patrick's Day!



Grandpa helped too! He has many years of expertise in egg finding.



After we found all of the eggs, we all headed inside where Liam and I gave a lovely piano recital.



I'm Josh Groban and you're Sarah Bareilles!



Can you tell what we're playing? Nope? Neither can we. We just know whatever it is it sounds better really loud.


Who's this handsome devil? Grayson is sooo lucky that he can still wear the pajamas with the feet.



Here's Grandma with Liam and Grayson.



After a while, Liam and I played with the same toys that Dad and his brother and sister played with when they were little. I guess some things never get old.



Is it done yet?



Nope. Not yet.


After I spent the day hunting Easter eggs it was time to get ready for Megan's birthday party.



Hey! Shut that door. It's getting cold in here!


After I fixed my hair, I hung around in the living room when all of a sudden I heard a car door slam then the door bell ring. Who could be here I wonder?



It was Maezhen and Kaiyu!



Wait who else....it's Aunt Robin's sister Lisa and her husband Larry!



Everybody came to celebrate Megan's birthday!



She is three years old!



Hey where did everybody go?



That's better. Now it's time to party!



Here are some more pictures from Megan's party.



Megan got a pretty pink bicycle for her birthday!



Hey....is that egg done yet?



Hold on, lemme check.



Nope. Not yet.


By the way here are some more pictures of Megan and me coloring eggs......



How about we play with a big blue ball while we wait?



Megan, Maezhen, and I had lots of fun at Megan's party.

After awhile, everyone went home. The only people left were Megan and me.



It was a big day for Megan.

Someday I want to be three too.


After Megan's party Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa came home to Indiana.



We went to church together on Easter.


Here are some Easter pictures from home.



After we went looking for eggs, we blew bubbles.



Hey Macy, is that egg done yet?



Hold on let me check.



Almost, but not yet.


I'm going to keep working on that egg. In the meantime, I'll see.......



....you guys....



next week!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Macy! I'm glad you had such a fun week. Megan's party, coloring and hunting for Easter eggs, playing with your cousins - it all sounds like such fun!! I really enjoyed your blog this week - it made me smile alot and even laugh now and then. You are one lucky girl to have the family you have. It looked like you had warmer weather than we did. The day before Easter we had 4 inches of snow. Say hi to mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa for me. Have a fun week. Love, Kathy