
Mmmmmm. A banana. Usually I just throw them over the side of the shopping cart to Mom's dismay. But lately, I've been asking for one so Mom and Dad figure why not? I don't eat it, but I've got the right idea.
Here I am shopping. One evening, I put on my blue sunglasses and my ladybug purse and decided it was time to shop.

I share Mom's love of Target. What can I say?
Here is a video of my "shopping" at home.
See, what did I tell you about Target. Like mother like daughter.
Well, Easter is quickly approaching. So here is a little clip just to get you in the mood for those Easter egg hunts.
By the way, my tests at Riley Children's Hospital so far came back just fine. Doctor Gupta showed Mom and Dad pictures of the inside of my tummy and small intestine. Now they really can say they know me inside and out. It will be another week or so until I receive the final lab results. Mom and Dad had Doctor Wendell, a dentist check out my teeth. All systems are a "go"! They also had me tested for allergies to peanuts, pecans, walnuts, almods, blah, blah, blah. All I know is when I woke up I still had an IV in my arm and I was not happy!
That's all for this week. See you guys later!
1 comment:
Ms. Macy,
Your shopping spree made Daniel laugh and laugh. He made me play it over and over again. then he made me go to the youtube site to see your other escapades. I can tell you two are going to get along famously when we visit in Maryland!
Love,
Daniel and SR
Post a Comment