Brrrrr.....it was cold this week. I thought Spring was supposed to be coming! I guess it's not here quite yet. So, in the meantime I decided to build a stage in the kitchen.

Speaking of "stage", Mom and Dad have been working on staging the house to show prospective buyers. Who knew we had so many wonderful boxes of things for me to unpack just as fast as Mom and Dad could pack them?

I watched the U.S. Gymnastics team on TV with Dad. I like going to gymnastics but I don't think we doing any of that running, tumbling stuff just yet. I can jump up and down on a trampoline though!

This week has been pretty hectic. So much so that Mom and Dad haven't a lot of free time to take pictures or write. Moving is always difficult. I promise more pictures and fun, fact-filled updates to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment