Happy Valentines Day everybody! I had lots of fun making Valentines for everybody. I made a blue one for my favorite mouse - Cheese. Cheese is a character on Tinkerbell. Then I made a red one for Daisy.

It wasn't easy to give it to her. She didn't have a box for Valentines. Plus, she only has paws so it was kind of hard to hand it to her.
That's okay. I finally gave it to her. I think she liked it.

How about a big hug Daisy?

Daisy: "Ookaaaaaaay. That's nice. Okay. That's enough. A little help over here."
Mom and Dad listed our house for sale this week.

Grandma and Grandpa came to help. It was definitely not easy with 7 years worth of accumulated stuff, a 10 year old dog, a 3 year old daughter, and Dad working midnights.

Gee, you think?
We managed to get enough accomplished to list the house. I think everyone would like a nap.

Mom finally sat down after a lot of work.

That made me happy.
Then Grandpa made some pancakes.....

....and everyone was all smiles.

See you guys next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment