I am 4 years old! That's right world, watch out because here I come!

I may be a little wobbly but I know Mom and Dad will always be right there.

My birthday started with opening presents at home with Mom and Dad.
It was fun to open my presents. My presents were wrapped with pretty pink paper and ribbons.

I really like Tinker Bell a lot. Even my birthday cards played music from Tinker Bell!
What a surprise! After we opened presents at home we headed to Ohio for a birthday party with my cousin Grayson. He turned 2 years old this week.

Mom and Aunt Maresa planned our birthday party in the park together. It was really fun with almost our whole family there!
Here are Grandma and Grandpa (Dad's parents)....

.....and Uncle Mike.!

Everyone had lots of fun playing in the park. We even tried to get all of the kids together, looking the same direction, and smiling for one picture. We took quite a few which drives home the point that this task is right up there with landing on the moon.
In the end, we came up with some pretty good pictures.

After we took pictures, we went on a hunt for "lost things," like in the Tinker Bell movie!

We had a great time finding all the lost things and treasures in the sand. [Parental Note: Before replicating this children's activity, ask Dad and Grandpa what its was like carrying 100 lbs of sand about 400 yards on a 90 degree day.]
We all had fun just catching up and enjoying the afternoon.

I offered to push Payton's stroller around for a little while.

While Grandpas talked, we went out to play.

I love Clifford, my big red dog! Maezhen even came to play. We had such a great time!

Even though there were plenty of swings and other playground activities, Liam and I found some really nice dirt to play in.

Before I knew it, it was time to cut the cake. Happy Birthday Grayson!

I had a great birthday!

Can you tell by my smile how much fun it was?

Dad is smiling because he snuck the frosting from the birthday cake.
The day went so fast. I guess I have a whole year to be 4 but only a day to celebrate my birthday. It seems kind of short.
I said goodbye to everyone and Mom snapped one last picture as we headed for the car.

We headed home. But my birthday wasn't quite over yet.

I have been talking about playing the violin for the entire summer. Maybe this toy one will inspire me to give the real thing a try some day.
I had a great birthday!

How old am I again?

That's right! I'm 4! Now please pass the syrup. See you guys next week.
2 comments:
What a great birthday! I can't believe how big you are getting, Macy. 4 Years old! I hope you ate some cake to celebrate....(I never give up, do I? heehee!)
Miss Cindy
Macy,
Your birthday looked like it was a lot of fun!!! What a big girl you are. I can't believe you are 4 years old already. I bet it was great getting to celebrate with your cousins.
Are you practicing your violin? and xylophone? Does dad roller skate with you? If not, he should!
Your tire swing that was your early birthday present looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I should get one.
Thanks for introducing me to your friend Melvin. I'll bet you'll be seeing him again.
Have a great week. Does school start this week?
Love, Kathy
Post a Comment