Hi there everybody! I have decided that I want to play the violin. Dad and I have been watching the YouTube Orchestra for inspiration. In the absence of a real violin I am going to give this little guitar a try with my plastic drumstick.

Whoaaaa. Can you believe that sound quality? I think I have a real shot at first chair!
So....what have I been up to lately? Well. I went to the zoo with my cousin Megan. I met a whole bunch of animals. This turtle let me pet him even.

Dad says he is actually trying to run away, just realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy slllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllly.
We also went to a discovery and learning center. Here I am working in the garden area.

Then I went fishing.

I wonder what kind of fish lives in ping pong ball river?

It's a cardboard fish! These adults think they can fool us sooooooo easily.

We had a nice day together. After that I headed home for more adventures.
Then I went to a family reunion!

Grandma and Grandpa were there.

So was Aunt Maresa, Uncle Casey, and my cousins Liam and Grayson!
We swung on the swings together.

Then we rode the train together. All aboard Grandma!

Before I knew it the days was done and I was ready for a nap on the way home. I hope everyone is having a good summer. See you next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment