Haaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday Daisy!

Daisy tried not to look too excited but she turned 11 years old. I was so excited that I threw the couch out in the front yard and lit it on fire!

Actually, I didn't really light the couch on fire, but I did wear this lamp shade around for a while.
Someone else had a birthday too!

Happy birthday Grandpa!
All of these birthdays made me want to bake. Dad and I are making a cherry pie together.

I was pretty good at the messy stuff .....

....but Dad helped out when we had to cut things.

I surprised Mom with my fresh pie later that night.
I really like to help out in the kitchen. I can set the table and am Mom and Dad's assistant when it comes to making dinner. Here I am giving Grandma a hand.

I have lots of adventures to share and stories to tell. See you guys next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment