Sunday, November 22, 2009

From Halloween to Christmas in a Week!

Hey there everybody! As promised, here are some belated Halloween pictures.



I was sick on Halloween and couldn't go trick or treating. No problem though. Mom asked her friends in the neighborhood if I could stop by later.



I went trick or treating this years as a mermaid. Just like Ariel from the Little Mermaid!



My costume even had a tail. I had lots of fun. I'm glad I was able to go trick or treating after I felt better.


This weekend we decorated our Christmas tree. I put the angel on top!



Mom and Dad let me put on most of the ornaments. Almost all of them were right about eye level for me and within arms reach. The tree is decorated a little unevenly, but Mom decided that I had worked too hard to change it.



In other news, my spelling is really improving. Mom and Dad were discussing whether or not to go to the children's museum. They wanted to surprise me so Dad spelled the word museum. I immediately asked if we were going to go to the children's museum. Dad even asked me what M...U....S...E...U...M spelled and I told him those letters spelled "museum". If that didn't impress Mom and Dad my next spelling skill demonstration did.



In the parking lot of PetSmart I pointed to the stop bar painted on the ground and told Mom and Dad the word next to it spelled "stop". The impressive part was that I was walking toward the stop bar so the word "stop" appeared upside down.



Daisy was not quite as impressed. I think she's looking at Mom begging to get Dad to turn off the Discovery Channel's show Dirty Jobs. Oh well. I'll see you guys next week with Thanksgiving pictures!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Macy,
Wow! I knew you were a whiz at math, but now spelling too? Mom and Dad are in big trouble. They won't be able to pull anything over on you.
I hope you all have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Love,
Kathy