Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cabin Fever

I have a little cabin fever because of all of this snow ...and more snow is on the way Monday! Which explains why I am wearing a stethoscope around my waist and another one around my neck.



I was pretending to be an elephant! They were my trunk and tail. Even Daisy was feeling a little cooped up. Right Daisy?



Daisy is so low to the ground Dad had to shovel a path through the backyard to walk her. She isn't a big fan of winter. Daisy, how about we go outside and play in the snow?



No?


Oooookay. I suppose we can stay inside. Maybe my stuffed animal friends can go ice skating!



Don't forget your helmets guys.



While we were all stuck inside Dad managed to transfer all of our CD's on to a new iPod, and Mom tried out her new camera.



Despite all of the snow, I still managed to have some fun. I went to the zoo on Saturday. When I was ready to go I told Dad that I had my purse, credit card, and hand sanitizer. Mom was so proud.


See you guys next week!

No comments: