Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Friday night was the big Valentine's Day ball at school. Mom helped me get ready (see my pretty fingernails). I took my Daddy. I wore a purple dress and he wore a purple tie.

There was a sparkly disco ball at the dance and the DJ played the Hokey Pokey and the Wiggles. Dad and I even got our picture taken. This is a picture of me sitting with my friend Cash. He got all dressed up too!
The next day I went to my friend Cassidy's birthday party. Cassidy and I are in gymnastics class together.

I had lots of fun at Cassidy's party!
That night, Mom and Dad let me choose where we would go for dinner. I chose AppleBee's. I had a grilled cheese sandwich, french fries, and vanilla ice cream. I did really well eating my sandwich, fries and ice cream. It was a big day, and by the end of it I was pretty tired. I went to sleep......
... and woke up on Valentine's Day!

I wore a red dress and heart tights to church.

In other news, we have a ton of snow in Pennsylvania. After shoveling for hours and borrowing the neighbors snow blower, Dad was pretty tired.
We've had snow days off from school all week. I played outside with my neighbors Elliott and Oliver. The snow was pretty deep - even for a big girl like me. Everyone made lots of snow forts and tunnels in the huge piles of snow from the plows.
Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. Stay warm!
2 comments:
Hi Macy!
You and your dad must have had lots of fun at the dance. I'm sure you were the cutest couple there. Your dress was beautiful.
We have had lots of snow in Ohio but not as much as you. This was good snow to play in and I'm glad you like it - just like your grandmother!
I'm really happy that you are eating better and I think that must be why you look so much taller lately. Keep it up.
Love,
Kathy
Macy--I'm always so glad to hear about the things you are eating! It is great that you are trying so many new things...You looked just beautiful at your dance...Abby says you "look like a princess!"
Miss Cindy
Post a Comment