Sunday, February 07, 2010

Snow Day

Hi there everybody! We are buried in snow! It started snowing late Friday and by Saturday afternoon it was thigh-deep on Dad. I decided to skip shoveling and make some pumpkin bread with Mom.



I put my name on one loaf of bread....



...and Mom's name on the other. In other news Dad surprised Mom with actually knowing the words to an 80's song! It was a slow week.



Dad took a trip to Washington, D.C. I had a fun playdate at Elliott's house with all the neighborhood kids. Mom and I worked on a Valentine's Day card box for school. Dad shoveled a lot of snow. I played in a lot of snow. Oh yeah, I also tried a little bite of Brussels sprouts, a pierogi, and a tiny piece of pork chop for dinner last night. That's about it! See you next week!

No comments: