Hey there! Hope you're having a good weekend. We went for a bike ride at a local state park.
We rode 6 miles together. It was such a beautiful fall day.
The hills were pretty tough but I made it.
We also went to the new Field & Stream Store. It was pretty neat.
They had everything you could imagine you might need to have fun in the outdoors, including a huge moose! He seemed friendly though. Other than that we're just enjoying a nice three day weekend together.
Oh I almost forgot...here are some pictures from the new local park.
It is completely different than any park I've been to before. It has lots of cool things to do there, and I had fun running around with my friends.
I really like climbing the "trees" there.
Hope everyone had a great week and weekend too!
One more thing. I almost forgot but Dad celebrated his 40th birthday!
Mom and I decorated the house and made a delicious apple pie.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
One more thing. I almost forgot but Dad celebrated his 40th birthday!
Mom and I decorated the house and made a delicious apple pie.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Happy Autumn!







1 comment:
Hi Macy,
Wow! Pedaling six miles of hills must have been tough! You did it! Good job!
Happy 40th to Dad! The apple pie that you and Mom made looks perfect! Did Dad blow out all the candles?
I really like the features of your new park. Looks pretty fun!
You are lucky to have such a nice place to play.
Love,
Grandma R.
Post a Comment