Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy New Year Everybody!


Did you mistake me for one of the Hilton sisters? Fooled you, it's just me with my New Year's tiara on. 2005 was a pretty big year for me so I decided to go all out and celebrate in style. Dad is such a worrier. We all had to put our keys in a bowl just in case the party got too out of hand. Mine are the red, blue, yellow, and green ones.

Mom and Dad had sauerkraut, which they said was supposed to bring good luck for the new year. I think it brought bad breath for the new year. I had a couple of spoonfuls of cereal. I am still not quite sure if I really want to eat it. Mom and Dad get so excited when I let them spoon it in my mouth. But, I saw the face Dad made when he tried a little bit of it. Then I heard him tell Mom that even he thinks it tastes awful. That means a lot coming from someone who will eat almost anything.

We sat on the couch and watched the ball drop in New York City. All in all a really good year. Since so many really good things happened to me this year I thought I would share a few of the highlights.

1. I discovered that I liked syrup. Before I was born, Mom and Dad went out for a late night breakfast. Mom really poured on the syrup and my sweet tooth was born.

2. I met my Mom and Dad for the first time. I love them very much.

3. I met my grandparents for the first time. I love them very much too.

4. I met my family, at least part of it. As I get bigger, I will come to more and more of the family gatherings. Believe me I have enough dirty diapers for everyone. No need to push to get to the front of the line.

5. I met the wonderful doctors and nurses at Riley Children's Hospital. They are taking good care of me.

6. I met Santa Claus.

7. I can hold my head up on my own, giggle, squeal, and play with my toys.

There are so many things to tell, I just don't think it would all fit on the blog. This is a picture of me in my Sugar Baby outfit that my Aunt Robin made. I really like wearing it.

Did you see my little legs? The camera adds ten pounds. That really doesn't make a whole lot of sense since I only weigh about fifteen pounds. Oh well.

This is a picture of my dog wearing a sweater that she also got for Christmas from Patches the cat, my Aunt Robin, Uncle Ned, and my cousin Megan.

Thanks for reading my blog this past year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will continue to follow my adventures this year too.

No comments: