Hi everybody! Check me out. I'm flying, .....kinda. When do you think this picture was taken, after I landed from my first solo flight or before I did my first tandem parachute jump?Actually, it was none of the above. You can put down the rosary Grandma. Mom went to work so it was daughter & dad day! Dad and I were standing in the backyard watching the airplanes go overhead. I kept reaching for them, so being the doting father, Dad took me to where all of the airplanes are!
We went to the county airport and watched the airplanes take off for a while. Then we went to a flight school where Dad asked if I could see an airplane up close. How's that for close! I know one of these buttons will play "La-la, la la, la-la, la la, Elmo's World" I just have to find the right one. Oops, that was the ejector seat. Bye, bye Daddy.
The airplane that Dad and I saw was shiny white and had a single wing on top. The wing was low enough that I could touch it. It felt neat. See, here it is.
Daddy, can I have that airplane over there for my birthday?

Errrr....., ask your mother.
Dad and I had lots of fun together. We walked around the block about a billion times. He took me to the park, read me stories, and gave me a wagon ride. I can't believe that we fit it all in. I was pretty tired by the end of the day, but I was sooo happy to see Mom when she came home. I fell asleep on her lap right away.

That's right, my first dinner out was at Culver's! Now, I didn't eat anything, but I provided some entertainment for the other diners. I talked as loud as I possibly could the entire time, almost louder than when I am in church. I know! That's hard to believe, but its true. Don't worry about this one Mom and Dad, I've got the check this time. Whooa. Geez, I didn't know Dad was spelled "P....I....G"
After Culver's Mom and Dad took me to the park. We had lots of fun there. Mom and Dad pushed me on the swing for a really long time. Then, they took me to the shelter house where I showed off my stuff...walking all over.
Here is something from our daily routine. Any ideas what this is?

This is my timer. It is set for two minutes and thirty seconds. Mom and Dad use this to mark the intervals between allowing more formula through my tube feeding. The reason I wanted to show you this is - it has, quite possibly, the most annoying beeping sound known to man. What makes it even more annoying is that it will continue to beep after it goes off and count the seconds it takes for Mom or Dad to turn it off. It's like saying, "Hey stupid, the timer has been going on for the past 2...beep!...3...beep!...4...beep!...5 seconds."
Mom and Dad forget to tell everyone that I went out to eat for the first time a long time ago. But, today, we went to the same restaurant so they took a picture. This is me sitting in a high chair watching Mom and Dad chow down on some tasty burgers.
This is my timer. It is set for two minutes and thirty seconds. Mom and Dad use this to mark the intervals between allowing more formula through my tube feeding. The reason I wanted to show you this is - it has, quite possibly, the most annoying beeping sound known to man. What makes it even more annoying is that it will continue to beep after it goes off and count the seconds it takes for Mom or Dad to turn it off. It's like saying, "Hey stupid, the timer has been going on for the past 2...beep!...3...beep!...4...beep!...5 seconds."

That's right, my first dinner out was at Culver's! Now, I didn't eat anything, but I provided some entertainment for the other diners. I talked as loud as I possibly could the entire time, almost louder than when I am in church. I know! That's hard to believe, but its true. Don't worry about this one Mom and Dad, I've got the check this time. Whooa. Geez, I didn't know Dad was spelled "P....I....G"
After Culver's Mom and Dad took me to the park. We had lots of fun there. Mom and Dad pushed me on the swing for a really long time. Then, they took me to the shelter house where I showed off my stuff...walking all over.
Yep, we had lots of fun today.
Boy, I really wasn't expecting the bill to be this much. I don't think I have that much cash on me. And, I didn't think to bring my credit cards. I never see Mom eat this much when its just us. I can't believe she put away a butterburger, fries, and a drink.

Ummm, excuse me Miss? Miss? Yeah, I was wondering if you take Pampers coupons? No? I'm was wondering if you could make sure this total is right. It is? Okay thanks.
If I eat this before she comes back I could be like, "Check, what check? I totally paid that!". Chew, chew, chew, why couldn't I have the rest of my teeth in. I could really use a couple extra chompers right about now. See you next week unless I'm still washing dishes at Culver's.

Ummm, excuse me Miss? Miss? Yeah, I was wondering if you take Pampers coupons? No? I'm was wondering if you could make sure this total is right. It is? Okay thanks.
If I eat this before she comes back I could be like, "Check, what check? I totally paid that!". Chew, chew, chew, why couldn't I have the rest of my teeth in. I could really use a couple extra chompers right about now. See you next week unless I'm still washing dishes at Culver's.
No comments:
Post a Comment