
Dad is on the road again. What really stinks is he left on Saturday. That's when we take our wagon rides around the neighborhood. Dad even put some extra padding on the wagon seat for me. We go all over the neighborhood together. Sometimes he pushes me in my swing afterwards too! So where is he?
Well, Mom tells me that Dad had to go to New York City. In fact, Mom says that Dad has to go every year to work during the United Nations meeting. I don't know what that is, but Mom said a lot of people from all over the world come to New York to help solve the world's problems.
Dad says New York sounds like this.
This is Dad's hotel room.
I asked what Dad does there. Mom said, he mostly stands around. Come on Dad! There are big problems out there you shouldn't be standing around.
Anyway, I miss you too Dad - so does Mom. Hurry home.
No comments:
Post a Comment