Sunday, April 29, 2007

Can You Spell M..A..C..Y? I can!

Who me?


I have been super good this week!

This week Mom and Dad took me to Seseme Street Live! It was soooo much fun! They brought my booster seat so I could see over the top of everyone else's head. I saw Elmo and Cookie Monster and Zoe. Mom and Dad watched me more than they watched the show.

Here I am getting ready for the show.

Here I am heading for the door.


This is me laughing at Dad's impersonation of Cookie Monster.



He's funny, but Seseme Street Live was much better.


Check out this knife.


I wonder if it's sharp? Check out my giraffes!

I can spell my name. This is Mom and I spelling together.



See you guys next week.

1 comment:

The Mommy said...

I have two comments:
1) HOly Mackeral you have a smart kid!
2) If Ryan keeps eating all those cookies, he may have to join the Army again to run them off :)