Sunday, April 08, 2007

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

Happy Easter everybody! Guess who I met at KMart. Santa Claus? Noooooo. The Tooth Fairy? Noooooooo. Leprechauns from St. Patrick's Day? Noooooo. Cupid? Nooooooo. I met the Easter Bunny! Who knew that the Easter Bunny hung out at KMart. I guess he likes the nachos and cheese dip too.

The Easter Bunny was very nice. It didn't say much though. He also didn't seem to hop around much either. In fact, after I sat on its lap, the Easter Bunny went outside with a KMart cashier on her break. It did not hop there. It was more like a liesurely stroll.

I know from my story book Pinky that the Easter Bunny has big ears so he can hear well. Mom and Dad like candy! Can you hear me Easter Bunny? Mom and Dad like candy!
KMart was fun but we didn't stay long because I was feeling a little rambunctious. Dad put me down and I literally hit the ground running. I was almost ready to head down the lawn tools aisle when I ran across these guys.
Look at all these bunnies.

You guys don't mind if I borrow these eggs do you? Didn't think so.

We went to Easter Sunday Mass. here I am in my Easter Dress.

I was pretty good in church.Earlier in the week, I went on an Easter Egg hunt.


I didn't have to look any further than the front yard. I had no idea that the Easter Bunny was laying eggs in our front yard. Just look how big that thing is in the first picture. You would think that someone would have noticed him laying eggs all over the yard and shoo'd him away.





Here I am on a chair.

It was the Easter Bunny's but he's on break.

One more picture....I'll see you guys next week.



No comments: