Sunday, April 22, 2007

Don't Put Your Fingers in Your Nose.......

This is my house.....
.....after a full day of playing! I usually start in the kitchen and work my way through the living room, basement, and upstairs. Then at the end of each day, Mom and Dad put it back together again.


Mom and I are having a good laugh together in this video clip.




Some people have embarrassing pictures on a bear skin rug. Thanks to technology I have have an entire embarrassing movie all to myself.

This has a been a very big week for me. Aside from putting my fingers in my nose, I have decided to wear a hat. This hat says "I Love My Mommy." I never would allow anyone to even put it on me until just this week.
I also can count to six! With a little prompting, I am learning my numbers. Guess what else! I can say all of the letters to my name! Mom and Dad have "M"....."A"...."C"...."Y" on the refridgerator. I know what each one of them sounds like. Don't look for me to record the message on our answering machine anytime soon, but I am getting there.

I also know all of the hand motions to the song "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round." I am learning more and more words. Not all of them are very clear. Most of them require a little translation and a couple of hand signals. Mom said that's very similar to Dad's driving habits, whatever that means.

Dad and I are working on our computers together.



His is just a borning old Dell. Mine is a Barbie computer.

This is my latest trick.
I dump out all of the toys from my toy bin (See house picture above). After I get my toys spread in an even layer across the house, I like to sit in my toy bin.

Does this picture look familiar?
It should because last week, I was trying to punch out Mom and this week it was Dad's turn. A few moments before this picture was taken, Dad was holding me straight out in front of him. I rewarded him with a good swift kick in the crotch. Had Grandma been taking a movie instead of a picture we may have had a $10,000 winner on America's Funniest Home Videos.

See you guys next week!

2 comments:

emeade said...

Funny. I think I recall a similar scene between Jill and Ryan when we were in college. :)

I can't believe how big Macy is getting and smart too! I can't wait to start teaching Cooper to count and sign.

The Mommy said...

I am glad to see that my kid isn't the only one with a finger up the nose fascination or the "welcome-to-the-terrible
-twos-temper-tantrums." Counting to six
?!?!?!?! OK. that's amazing.
Macy looks awesome!
Rae