It all starts when you put her in her Sunday dress and she knows it isn't Sunday.

And then, let the games begin....

They want me to sit nicely on the floor, but I..........donnnnnnnn't wannnnnnt to!

Look at that! I'm on my feet and Mom hasn't even made it to the edge of the background yet!

Okay, I'm going to fake left and run to the right!

Mom caught me. I guess, I'll let the photographer take a picture or two.

Love you bear.

And right about the time you get the pictures you really want.......

.....a costume change!

So it's time to start all over again.

I bet I can climb on top of this block without any help. Anybody got a scissors I can run around with?

Climbing around, who's doing that? Me? I don't think so.

Jeez, Mom cant' you take a joke?

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

See you guys next week!
2 comments:
Macy,
You are such a cutie!!! I love your smile and your ruby red shoes!
Love,
Grandma R.
Macy!!! I look just like your mommy in those pictures. Too cute.
I'm going to call your mommy soon.
Susan (and Ryan and Ally)
Post a Comment