Hi there! Why the guilty look Daisy?

If she looks like we took her picture in front of one of those fun house mirrors that distorts your body shape you are not imagining things. It is because someone got into the pantry and ate two, TWO WHOLE BAGS of treats.
Exhibit A - a photograph of an overstuffed family dog.

Despite her binge, Daisy is fine.
Coincidentally, we had just made a couple trips to the doctor's office for me (annual check-up, flu shot, etc.). The receptionist asked me if I was going to me a veterinarian because I had a different stuffed animal each time. I told her no, I was going to be a mermaid.
Mom and Dad took me to a fall festival. Even though it was raining, we had a good time. I rode a pony and jumped in the bounce house. I even took a hay ride!

It was a really neat festival. Dad and I ran through a corn maze. After that, a nice man made a brown Dachshund balloon animal and a special pink heart balloon for me.

By the way, I'd highly recommend the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Mom and I had read the book together about a BILLION times, so I was really excited to see it animated. My friends Elliott and Carmen came to see it with me, which made it even more fun!
See you next week!
1 comment:
Hi guys!
That is a FUNNY picture of Daisy....
Glad all is well. Sounds like you're settling in. Jill, I NEED to call you.
I remember something about growth hormone and you and now we're doing all of that with Ally. Still in the testing phase but I assume shots are in her future :(
Susan
Post a Comment