Hi there! Notice anything different about me?
That's right! I lost my second tooth! The Tooth Fairy came to visit me again.
This past week I also celebrated Grandpa's birthday with him.
While Grandma and Grandpa were here, Mom and Dad went to kindergarten orientation at my new school. They met the principal and my teacher. This week Mom, Dad and I are going to a kindergarten open house. The day after the open house will be my first day of school!!!
Mom and Dad are both going to take me to the bus stop and then meet me at school to make sure I find my way.
I am excited about going to kindergarten. I am looking forward to making new friends and learning new things.
I can't wait to tell you all about it!
2 comments:
Hi Macy!
You are a terrific reader and great at math, too!
Have a great school year!
Lots of love,
Grandma R.
HI Macy! I hope you like kindergarten as much as Ally does....
Tell your mom to call me when she gets a moment:)
Susan
Post a Comment